Rainbow colored necklace for a donation of $8 and $2.00 for shipping.
Made with glass beads by Haylee.
Remember, 100% goes to help bring Bernedette and Mason home!!!
Thank you for looking!
Hi. What a wonderful cause. Your hearts make me cry and I can only pray that my children have hearts for the orphans like you do. We have 2 little DS girls (one from the womb and one adopted from RR). We LOVE the orphans and want to help them all find their forever families!!!!
I would like to buy this necklace and one of those goat mile soaps. My address is
318 De Queen Lake Road De Queen AR 71832
you can email me at srlynch052003@hotmail.com
I will have to check because I am not sure how to get you paid!!!
Hi. What a wonderful cause. Your hearts make me cry and I can only pray that my children have hearts for the orphans like you do. We have 2 little DS girls (one from the womb and one adopted from RR). We LOVE the orphans and want to help them all find their forever families!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to buy this necklace and one of those goat mile soaps. My address is
318 De Queen Lake Road
De Queen AR 71832
you can email me at srlynch052003@hotmail.com
I will have to check because I am not sure how to get you paid!!!
stephanie