We are still fundraising for the Rogers family to bring home Bernadette and Mason, however, for now we can only take special orders.
Last Saturday our family helped to put on a local yardsale with friends from church for the Rogers family. We made about $300!
We had brought along our handmade jewelry, sunbonnets and purses to sell at the yardsale in case anyone was interested.
Unfortunately, someone loading the vans accidentally put our bag of handmade items into the wrong van... the one going to Good will! We were so sad as that was so much work we had done to raise money for these orphans to come home. My mom called the managers at Goodwill and we also went in to look ourselves and we are unable to find or get them back. Our sweet Daddy has offered to donate what it would have been worth in order to replace the materials and help the Rogers :)
Note: if you have ordered something, and we haven't already contacted you, we are working on remaking those items and will get it to you as soon as we can. Sorry for the delay!
Our friend Sarah donated the dishcloths so since she has those, they are still available! Thanks again for helping this family-- so far we have raised about $138!
Unfortunately, someone loading the vans accidentally put our bag of handmade items into the wrong van... the one going to Good will! We were so sad as that was so much work we had done to raise money for these orphans to come home. My mom called the managers at Goodwill and we also went in to look ourselves and we are unable to find or get them back. Our sweet Daddy has offered to donate what it would have been worth in order to replace the materials and help the Rogers :)
Note: if you have ordered something, and we haven't already contacted you, we are working on remaking those items and will get it to you as soon as we can. Sorry for the delay!
Our friend Sarah donated the dishcloths so since she has those, they are still available! Thanks again for helping this family-- so far we have raised about $138!

Thanks for all of your hard work! I'm sorry your things were lost, but I'm excited that God is turning it around for good. I believe the Rogers will have more than enough to bring Bernadette and Mason home.
ReplyDeleteOh, I know you all must have been so disappointed that all of your hard work accidentally went to Goodwill. You never know how God may work...he knows your hearts. I know that the Roger's family is so thankful for what you have raised for them already!
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying my soaps!!! When I got them, I had them sitting in my kitchen for a couple of days and they made my whole house smell good.
Take care!
Stephanie Lynch
I donated $50 today to reese's rainbow for bernadette and mason in honor of all your hard work. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteDear Haylee and Naomi ~
ReplyDeleteI read your story over on Miss Julia's blog. At first I was sad that your items were lost. But, then I felt like He took that sadness away and replaced it with Joy, because I believe that something wonderful will happen as a result of the loss. I want to know if you would like some beads and others craft items to use for this and other Fundraisers? I have LOTS of things that I would like to send, if you think you can use them. You can have your Mother send me an email and let me know. She could give me the address to ship them to. My email address is: jomoseley57 at gmail dot com
I made a donation to the Roger's family in your honor! Thank You, for working so hard to help bring Bernadette and Mason Home. You are true examples of what and who the Lord wants us ALL to be!
With Love ~ Jo